The ASEAN Promotion Centre on Trade, Investment and Tourism (ASEAN-Japan Centre) (hereinafter “the Centre”) operates the official social media accounts in accordance with the following social media policy for the purpose of providing information on the Centre’s activities.
When using the official social media accounts of the Centre and the content posted by the Centre, the users (hereinafter “User”) are requested to use the accounts only after agreeing to the content of this Social Media Policy and Disclaimer.
1. The Centre shall pay close attention to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the official accounts of the Centre; however, please note that the content may change at a later date if changes or corrections are necessary.
2. The Centre shall not bear any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the use of the information posted on the official accounts of the Centre (including comments by the User) and the information contained in the linked URLs.
3. The Centre will not reply to all comments on the official accounts. Please note that the Centre will not reply to individual inquiries via DM (direct message). For inquires or comments regarding the Centre or its services, please use the Contact Us page on the Centre’s website.
4. Posts containing the following content are prohibited.
a. Content that identifies or discloses personal information without the consent of the individual.
b. Content that falls under slandering, defaming, harassing, threatening or obscene
c. Content concerning the privacy of other groups or individuals.
d. Content for the purpose of profit.
e. Content that includes false information or significantly deviates from the truth.
f. Content that intends to take our users to other websites.
g. Content that violates the terms and conditions of each of other social network services.
h. Content that violates public policy, morals, laws, or other regulations.
i. Discriminatory content regarding race, ethnicity, language, politics, religion, body, disease, sex, thought, or belief.
j. Any other information and links containing such information that deemed inappropriate by the Centre.
5. If the Centre finds an act deemed to be inappropriate, the Centre may delete any posts by the User or restrict the use of this service by the User, and the User may not raise any objection.
6. The Centre reserves the right to make changes to the service and the forms of the official accounts and suspend or terminate providing in part or whole features without notice.
The Centre also reserves the right to change this operating policy without prior notice.
7. The information posted by the Centre on the official social media accounts do not necessarily represent the official announcements and views of the Centre. The Centre publishes its official announcements on the Centre’s website and through press releases.