Approaches & Strategies for Trade Activities in FY 2012
1. Promote ASEAN products to the Japanese market
• Introducing potential ASEAN products and services among the priority products to the business sectors in Japan
• Re-positioning ASEAN products in the Japanese market, especially in central area, so that they can be perceived as products of high-quality and value
2. Support the narrowing of economic gaps among ASEAN countries
• Strengthening the capability of ASEAN exporters and manufacturers, especially in new member countries through cooperation & supports from advanced member countries
3. Enhance networking among ASEAN member countries and Japan
• Organizing the institutional participation activities both within Japan and in ASEAN member countries
1. Trade Missions with Business Meetings 2012 at the ASEAN – Japan Hall (Tokyo)
The Centre will organize two (2) business meetings at the ASEAN-Japan Hall to display ASEAN products for a period of about two (2) weeks per activity. During these activities, the Centre will invite ASEAN exhibitors to Tokyo for two to three (2-3) days to conduct intensive business meetings with Japanese buyers. The list of exhibitors compiled by the Centre will provide complete information on their products and profiles of the companies.
2. Special Exhibitions 2012
The Centre will participate in the following large-scale exhibitions as special exhibition. During the exhibiting session, the Centre will invite exhibitors to conduct direct business contact with visitors to the exhibition. Pamphlets and brochures, introducing detailed information of exhibitors will be disseminated to business people to assist the exhibitors.
- Activity Report on Interiorlifestyle Tokyo 2012
interiorlifestyle 2012June 6 (Wed.) – June 8 (Fri.), 2012
- Activity Report on JFW International Fashion Fair
JFW International Fashion Fair 2012Jul. 18 (Wed.) – Jul. 20 (Fri.), 2012
3. Market Access Support Program
Multi-year program is planned comprising of identifying of potential products, Capacity Building Program in 2012, trade fair participation in ASEAN in 2012 and in Japan in 2013. It is to realize our strategy in narrowing the development gap among ASEAN member countries.
- Activity Report on INACRAFT 2012
Participation in ASEAN (INACRAFT2012)Apr. 25 (Wed.) – Apr. 29 (Sun.), 2012
There are currently no items in this folder.