This is a multi-year regional project which started in FY2016, with special emphasis on producer services which are an important source of competitiveness of the entire economy. Understanding and further liberalization of services trade is important for further integration of ASEAN. IN FY2017, after the completion of papers and seminars for four sectors, the remaining three sectors will be embarked upon.
Schedule of Trade Activities
- Policy Recommendation Papers
- Policy Recommendation Papers distributed in FY2017
- Policy Recommendation Papers distributed in FY2016
- Report: 2nd Seminar on Promoting Services Trade
- Report: 1st Seminar of Promoting Services Trade