LESSON 6 : Dialogue
*Click on the underlined Japanese phrases to listen to the recorded examples.
- Mary-san, ashita nani o shimasu ka?
What are we going to do, tomorrow,
- Kankoo o shimasu.
We’re going sightseeing.
- Doko e ikimasu ka?
Where are we going?
- Ookyuu to hakubutsu-kan e ikimashoo.
We are going to the Palace and the museum.
- Iidesu ne.
That sounds good.
- Sorekara yoru eiga o mimashoo.
And then, we are going to see the movie at night.
- Doko de eiga o mimasu ka?
Where are we going to see the movie?
- Eiga-kan de mimasu.
At a movie theater.
- Soodesu ka. Ashita ga tanoshimi desu. Ja mata ashita.
I see. I look forward to tomorrow. See you tomorrow.
- Ja mata ashita.
See you tomorrow.