The ASEAN-Japan Centre organized Spring Break Special Event “Angkor Wat & Hanoi Virtual Tour in Asakusa,” a free Virtual Reality (VR) tour from 20 to 31 March 2022.
219 people enjoyed the latest views of Cambodia and Viet Nam through 360-degree videos shot in early March. Cambodian ambassador and an officer of the Viet Nam Embassy also enjoyed the program.
94% of the respondents answered that they “enjoyed (the contents)” or “enjoyed (the contents) very much.”
In addition, 95% of the respondents said they would like to visit Cambodia and Viet Nam after experiencing the program.
Excerpts from comments on the questionnaires
- I appreciated this valuable experience with my child.
- I just happened to find this event from the internet, and I’m so happy I did! I would recommend it to all my friends!
- It was so much more fun than I had imagined!!! Thank you!!! It was very refreshing as I have been holding back from traveling abroad!
- It was my first-time wearing VR, so I was worried if I would get sick, but itwas fine. It was very interesting!
- I wish I could have seen it for a longer time (even if I had to pay for it).
- It was my first VR experience and I felt as if I was in those countries. I felt the power of the images.
- I felt like I was really on a trip.
- It was realistic and fun. I have never been to these countries, and I really want to go there.
- It made me want to travel. I haven’t traveled abroad for a long time, so I want to go back.