The National Tourism Organizations (NTOs) of ASEAN Member States and ASEAN-Japan Centre will organize the ASEAN-Japan Tourism Investment Seminar on 23 October 2019, in conjunction with the Tourism Expo Japan 2019, the biggest tourism event in Japan.
The ASEAN Member States will introduce their signature tourism projects to invite investment from Japan.
A Japanese company will share their business experience in Myanmar and Viet Nam.
Date & Time
23 October, 2019
Individual Business Meeting: 17:00-18:30
Seminar: Kankeiren Meeting room
Individual business meeting: Rihga Royal NBC
6-2-27, Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-6691, Japan
- Remarks by Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister, Malaysia and Secretary General of ASEAN-Japan Centre
- Keynote Address “ASEAN Tourism Portfolio” by the Department or Tourism, the Philippines
- Country Presentation by the ASEAN Member States
- Testimonial by a Japanese investor (Super Hotel Co., Ltd.)
- Admission free
- English-Japanese interpretation to be provided (Seminar: Simultaneous interpretation, Individual Business Meetings: Consecutive