The ASEAN-Japan Women Entrepreneurs’ Linkage Program (AJWELP) is a platform for women startups to assist their business development by building network with supporting companies, mentors and other women entrepreneurs from the region.
The program also includes 2-day workshop on entrepreneurship, leadership and presentation skills.
The 4th AJWELP will take place in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam in February 2020 and now we are calling for participants from the ASEAN Member States.
AJWELP Finalists, who are the participants selected one from each ASEAN Member State, will make a presentation about her business plan on 12 February 2020.
The AJC will cover the program fee, travel expenses and accommodations for AJWELP Finalists during the program.
Dates: 10-13 February 2020
Venue： Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Organizer： ASEAN-Japan Centre (AJC)
Co-organizer： Darussalam Enterprise (DARe)
Supporters (to be confirmed)：
– ASEAN Coordinating Committee on Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (ACCMSME)
– ASEAN Secretariat ASEAN Business Advisory Council(ABAC)
– ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Network (AWEN) and relevant agencies
– She is a social entrepreneur who supports SDGs and in particular aims to improve the living standard of her community by developing / installing her new product / service / system with newly created value. Or her products/services are already available in the market and generating significant revenue traction.
– Her activity / business should seek to generate positive social / environmental impact.
– She is a startup entrepreneur who started business after 2014.
– She is the first generation of that business.
– She has the ability / ambition to address social environmental issues and contribute towards a prosperous ASEAN.
– She is able to communicate fluently in English.
– Conventional businesses will not be considered as social enterprise unless they have significant originality in their product / service.
For details of the AJWELP and the registration form, please download the materials from the following:
Are you interested in supporting women startups by becoming a supporting company? Any kind of support is welcome. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com．