Following the Japanese Government’s announcement to lift a state of emergency for the prefectures of Kanto area, ASEAN-Japan Centre reopens its General Information Corner (GIC) at 1:00 PM on 1 June 2020 (Mon).
The opening hours of the GIC will be from 9:30a.m. to 5:30p.m. (Monday-Friday) from 2 June 2020 (Tue).
Upon reopening the GIC, ASEAN-Japan Centre would like to request the following matters to visitors to the GIC.
- Please fill in the application form of using the GIC, which is placed beside its main entrance.
- Please wear a mask inside the GIC.
- Upon entering the GIC please disinfect your hands with disinfectant liquid spray, which will be placed beside its main entrance.
- Please measure your body temperature. If your body temperature is more than 37.5C, you are kindly requested to refrain from using the GIC.
- If you read books at the GIC, please return them to the receptionist and not directly to bookshelves.
- Please inform the Centre (Tel: 03-5402-8002) if you were found out to be infected with the virus within two (2) weeks after visiting the GIC.
Please note that operation of the GIC will be subject to change, based on situation of the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you so much for your kind understanding and cooperation.